Olde English Wall™
The universal size (4 in. high x 8 in. deep x 12 in. long) and efficient design allow wall units to be placed in unlimited patterns – from staggered running bond to random placement in straight, curved or serpentine walls – with little or no cutting. Vertical “soldier” units can be interspersed throughout the wall design – face side out or top side out. The multipurpose shape also doubles-up as a cap. The tumbled units have distressing on all surfaces for a natural stone look any way it’s viewed. No individual corner stones are needed.
Adaptable! – The 12-inch length is the perfect dimension for most projects. Maximum wall heights are:
- 20 inches with proper backfill for freestanding and retaining walls without using glue
- 30 inches with proper backfill and glue
- 72 inches for freestanding and engineered systems with Cambridge Universal Geogrid
Double-sided! – Ideal for:
- Freestanding walls
- Retaining walls
- Planter and garden walls
- Seat walls in traditional and “domino” designs
- Outdoor kitchens and bars
- Edging and curbing (example: in lieu of Belgian block)
Color coordinated! – Wall units are available in four natural stone blends, which match or complement Cambridge Pavingstones colors.
Interested? Call, Contact, or Visit Us today.