Henry Camosse & Son was founded in 1948 by Henry Camosse, the current president’s grandfather, as a masonry manufacturer. Borrowing $20 thousand from friends and family, he started the company at the same location that it is at today. Over the years, he and his son built the company to become one of the premier concrete products manufacturers in Worcester County.
After he retired in 1964, his son, Henry J. Camosse, expanded the company with the introduction of a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, and the addition of many product lines relating to masonry. The company supplied many of the large construction projects being built throughout the years in the area and earned the reputation of being a company built on service, honesty and integrity.
In 1978, the current president, Henry J. Camosse Jr., joined the firm after finishing college. Starting as Production Manager, he worked in every area of the company, eventually succeeding his father in 1990 as President. Henry’s three brothers, David, Charles and Craig, joined the company over the next several years and work in the various operations of the organization.