NEW AND IMPROVED! Same name, better product! Our updated recipe of wide-joint polymeric sand offers new benefits and features that will provide the best results.
- Rain Safe in 20 Minutes: Fastest wide-joint set up time in the market helps with unforeseen weather.
- No Haze: Advanced technology makes polymers dry clear, ensuring a haze-free installation.
- Strong, Solid Cure: New recipe provides a stronger, solid cure which is important for durability in wide-joint projects.
- Long-Lasting: Strong, long-lasting joints help prevent washout, weeds and insect infestations with less overall maintenance.
- Joints up to 6˝
- Pool Decks
- Natural Stone
Tech Data Sheet & Instructions
• Joint Width: Recommended for joints between 1/16″ to 2″ (.16 cm to 5.08 cm) at intersecting points. For concrete overlays, a maximum of 1″ (2.54 cm) wide joints at intersecting points is recommended.
• Joint Depth: Minimum depth of 1 ½” (3.81 cm).
• Narrow Joints: Typical coverage is 55 – 75 sq. ft. (5.11 – 6.97 sq. m.) per bag.
• Wide Joints: Typical coverage is 20 – 30 sq. ft. (1.86 – 2.79 sq. m.) per bag.
• Test in a small discrete area.
• Temperatures must remain above 32°F (0°C) throughout installation and curing.
• Not recommended for concrete overlays, pavers, clay pavers or wet/heavily shaded areas. Do not use on pool copings.
• Proper compaction is very important for obtaining optimal joint strength.
• Continuous dampness can prevent polymeric sand from curing properly. Irrigation systems should be turned off until polymeric sand has fully cured.
• For best results, wait 28 days after installation before cleaning and sealing.