- May be brush or spray applied as a cementitious, water-resistant coating · Bedding mortar for stone treads, coping and slate
- Pointing mortar for brick & stone
- May be used as a glass block mortar
- Can be blended with most mortar & cement colors
- May be top coated with Color-Seal or Paver-Saver Plus which are both available in a variety of colors.
- Retarder available to slow set time
- Available in Gray & White
ONE PLANET. ONE PRODUCT. MULTIPLE USES
Universal 1023 is a fast setting, multi-purpose, cement-based, fiber reinforced, high-strength & water-resistant material which may be used to patch, repair and resurface concrete surfaces from a feather-edge up to 6” thick for horizontal applications and up to 2” thick for vertical applications. May also be brush or spray applied as a cementitious, water-resistant coating.
- Feather-edge up to 6” thick for horizontal applications
- Vertical patching & repairs up to 2”
- Minimal shrinkage
- Crack resistant finish
- Fast-setting (30 minutes)
- Resurfaces spalled & pitted concrete
- Patch & repair concrete steps, headers & sills
- Underlayment for a variety of floor coverings & coatings
- Decorative spray deck when applied over old & worn concrete
- A basecoat for stucco, thin-brick & thin-stone veneer systems
- A crack resistant finish coat troweled over concrete & masonry walls
- Fast-setting adhesive for thin-stone & thin-brick veneers
Interested? Call, Contact, or Visit Us today.