1. BEST IN THE MARKET
High-quality pizza ovens handmade in Portugal to ensure the best performance and reliability.
2. BAKE OR ROAST, GRILL OR SMOKE
You can fire up anything in high temperatures, including grilling all types of meats, roasting vegetables, crusty bread and bubbly cheese pizza.
These ovens are built with a layer of high heat resistant firebrick and mortar and then covered with a special refractory cement.
3. YOUR NEW COOKING BUDDY
Impress all of your friends and family in your gatherings with excellent meals and a warm ambience. This is the best addition to your outdoor living space.
4. FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERTISE
Dome style ovens are known for their capability to produce intense heat up to 1,000ºF. The functionality of the dome design allows you to incorporate radiant heat, convection and conduction in your outdoor cooking.
This is a 100% modular oven, composed of 4 pieces: 2 for the base, 1 for the dome and the entrance with the door included and installed. This modular construction makes it much easier to assemble, while avoiding problems with cracks or fissures, since the joints themselves absorb any expansion. The kit includes the following components:
- 2 pieces for the base
- 1 piece for the dome
- 1 piece for the entrance
- 1 door with patented anti-smoke system, already installed in the entrance piece
- 1 stainless steel draw cutter, already installed in the entrance piece
- 1 11.8in pyrometer with copper tube
- 32.3 ft² of ceramic paper
- 32.3 ft² of thermal blanket
- 6 bags of expanded clay
- 1 roll of aluminum foil
- 1 roll of metallic mesh to hold the insulation
- 1 pot of high alumina sealant (1700ºC or 3092ºF), for the joints
- 1 pair of work gloves
- 1 mask for placing the insulation
- Instruction manual
- Dome thickness: 1.97 in
- Recommended people for construction: 2
- Estimated construction time, not counting final finishing: 1 day
NOTE: The rest of the material for its finishing (clay and monolayer) is not included, because they are very easy to acquire in construction materials stores. They are not expensive, but because of their weight and volume they increase the price of the product for transportation.
At the customer’s request, Proforno can adapt the ovens to gas.