- SHELF LIFE – 2 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT – 713 g/L
- FORM – Clear, slightly yellow liquid; mild petroleum odor
- PH – Non-applicable
- COVERAGE RATE – 50-300 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT – Non-applicable
- FLASH POINT – 127° F (53° C) ASTM D 3278
- TOTAL SOLIDS – 9%
- WT/GAL – 6.61 lbs
- AVAILABLE SIZES – 1-gal, 5-gal, 55-gal
Sure Klean Saltguard
Deeply penetrating water and salt barrier
Saltguard is a solvent-based, general-purpose, silane/siloxane water repellent and chloride screen for concrete and masonry, including concrete block, and clay and concrete brick surfaces. Saltguard protects horizontal and vertical surfaces from moisture intrusion and chemical attack of chloride salts, reducing rebar corrosion and surface spalling.
- Non film-forming – won’t create a slippery surface.
- Effective chloride ion screen protects against salts and salt air.
- Deep penetration.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture.
- Alkaline stable – suitable for new “green” concrete, 14–28 days old.
- Resists water penetration when applied over existing shrinkage cracks of 0.02 inches or less.
Interested? Call, Contact, or Visit Us today.