The QUICK-E-Hybrid Edging System is a simple solution allowing contractors to install edging efficiently instead of using expensive, time consuming alternatives.
- Use with the Quick-E-Hybrid Stake for permeable applications
- Use with a standard spike (every third hole, 8 Spikes per 8′ Length) for dense grade & landscape applications
- 8′ in length
- Made of aluminum
- Easy to cut and form around curves
- Not recommended for driveways
- 25 pieces (200 LF)
- 325 piece pallet (2,600 LF) –
- 650 piece pallet (5,200 LF) –
**Stakes Not Included
TRADE TIP: When installing, pull out most of the #8 stone, however; try not to pull out too much as to undermine the paver. Next, wiggle the edging down into the #8 to ensure it is tight to the pavers. Install the Hybrid Stake vertical (if leaning occurs, start over) When using the Quick-E-Hammer, stand on the base with your toe against the Hybrid Stake and then insert the Hybrid Stake using the hammer drill.