- No dust, haze free, no blower, one watering
- For traditional applications, Rapid Set and rain safe 15 minutes after water activation
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 2″ (5 cm)
- ASTM C-144 gradation allows use in even the tightest joints
- OSHA silica crystalline compliant (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1153)
- Works above 32°F (0°C)
- Faster installation time
- Waterproof bags: Lay bag flat on its back, so front of the bag is facing you. Intact pallets can be stored outdoors
- 15-Year Limited Warranty
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain and freeze/thaw cycles
Maintenance of paved surface
When maintaining the paver surface, apply Gator Shampoo to clean the entire paved surface including the paver joints. Wash, rinse and remove any residue by using a hose and a watering gun set to shower with the normal maximum water pressure from any residential or commercial building (typically 80 psi/550 kPa).
SUPERSAND G2 will not cause nor prevent moss, mold or mildew. Moss, mold and mildew are caused by certain on-site conditions including excess moisture, shade, absence of ventilation, inadequate cleaning or maintenance, presence of soil or other organic debris left on the product.
If used on clay pavers make sure they are 100% dry. Clay pavers tend to hold moisture, which can prematurely activate the SUPERSAND G2 while the sand is being spread over the paver surface, leaving a residue. Always apply on a test area before using the SUPERSAND G2 on clay pavers.
Quantity required depends on the shape and size of the concrete pavers as well as the width of the joints.
|Per 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag (Paver 2-3/8” (6 cm) in height)||NARROW JOINTS 1/8” to 3/8” (3-9 mm)||WIDE JOINTS 3/4” to 1-1/4” (19-32 mm)|
|Beige, Slate Grey||65-85 sq. ft. (6-7.4 sq.m.)||22-42 sq. ft. (2-3.9 sq. m.)|
|Product||Size||Units per Pallet|
|GATOR SUPERSAND G2 – Beige||50 lb (22.7 kg)||56 USA / 70 CAN|
|GATOR SUPERSAND G2 – Slate Grey||50 lb (22.7 kg)||56 USA / 70 CAN|