- Advanced Haze Free Technology
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 2 inches (5 cm)
- For overlay, traditional, residential and commercial applications
- For Traditional application, rain safe 1 hour after water activation
- For Overlay application, rain safe 24 hours after water activation
- ASTM C-144 gradation allows use in even the tightest joints
- OSHA silica crystalline compliant (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1153)
- Can be used on false joint pavers
- Works above 32°F (0°C)
- Ideal for Gator Base panels
- Waterproof bags: Lay bag flat on its back, so front of the bag is facing you
When maintaining the paver surface, apply Gator Shampoo to clean the entire paved surface including the paver joints. Wash, rinse and remove any residue by using a hose and a watering gun set to shower with the normal maximum water pressure from any residential or commercial building (typically 80 psi/550 kPa).
GATOR MAXX SAND will not cause nor prevent moss, mold or mildew. Moss, mold and mildew are caused by certain on site conditions including excess moisture, shade, absence of ventilation, inadequate cleaning or maintenance, presence of soil or other organic debris left on the product.
If used on clay pavers make sure they are 100% dry. Clay pavers tend to hold moisture, which can prematurely activate the GATOR MAXX SAND while the sand is being spread over the paver surface, leaving a residue (always apply on a test area before using the GATOR MAXX SAND on clay pavers).
|Per 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
(Paver 2-3/8″ (6 cm) in height)
1/8″ to 3/8″ (3-9 mm)
3/4″ to 1-1/4″ (19-32 mm)
|Beige, Slate Grey||65-85 sq. ft. (6-7.4 sq. m.)||22-42 sq. ft. (2-3.9 sq. m.)|
|Product||Size||Units per Pallet|
|GATOR MAXX BOND – Beige||50 lb (22.7 kg)||56 USA|
|GATOR MAXX BOND – Slate Grey||50 lb (22.7 kg)||56 USA|