Gator Efflorescence and Slurry Remover
GATOR EFFLORESCENCE AND SLURRY REMOVER will remove any efflorescence stains trapped in the concrete pavers, wet cast and natural stone pores. It will make the pavers look more clean and vibrant without discoloring or damaging the paver surface. This Professional Grade efflorescence cleaner is also a slurry remover. This is a necessary step prior to sealer application to allow for a deeper penetration into the now clean pores.
- GATOR EFFLORESCENCE AND SLURRY REMOVER should be used prior to applying a sealer to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Freshly installed Gator Polymeric Sand must be allowed to cure for 48 hours at above 59°F (15°C) and no rain before using GATOR EFFLORESCENCE AND SLURRY REMOVER.
- Do not let product dry up on paver surface.
- Wear goggles and rubber gloves.
- Never use on new concrete pavers. Wait at least 60 days after new pavers are installed before using this product.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations. Do not apply under extremely strong sun.
- Dilute to 8 parts water, 1 part GATOR EFFLORESCENCE AND SLURRY REMOVER concentrated liquid. Any concentration greater than this can discolor the pavers. (Further dilution is possible. Test all dilutions on inconspicuous areas of 0.4 sq. m. (4 sq. ft.) to ensure that there is no etching.)
- This product will etch pavers if not diluted accordingly.
- FAQ (Prior use of other cleaners may inhibit performance. Visit Gator Clean FAQ page for cleaning tips.)
|Ideal mixture||Approximate Surface Cleaned|
|5 U.S.gallon (18.9 L) diluted with 40 U.S. gal. (151.2 L) of water||1800 sq. ft (167 sq. m.)|