- Thickness: Featheredge to 1″ inside, featheredge to ¼” outside
- Short cure time: Floor coverings can be installed in as little as 1 hour. Fasco is ready for light foot traffic in 1 to 3 hours
- Excellent adhesion: Fasco bonds readily to new and old concrete, wood, plywood, cement plaster, stone, and clean steel.
- Moisture resistant/Exterior use: Fasco may be used in exterior applications as well as in areas subject to high moisture and freezing conditions.
- Use over adhesives: Fasco can be installed over residual water-insoluble adhesive and cut-back adhesive
- Superior Strength: Permits featheredging or thin patches on clean surfaces without the need for special preparation like roughening or cutting edges square
- From featheredge to 1″ inside: Fasco eliminates the need for multiple thin lifts, thereby reducing both labor and material costs
- Improved dimensional stability: Fasco is shrinkage compensated, which improves the bond to the substrate and minimizes the potential for cracking
- Nailability: Fasco can be nailed into without shattering or splitting