Diamond Pro® PS Victorian Face
Architects and engineers choose the Diamond Pro® retaining wall system to create flexible, cost effective solutions for a broad range of large commercial, municipal and residential retaining wall projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Pin system installation method.
- Large cores for ease in handling.
- Ease of installation with oversized pin aligning cores.
- Pin cores allow for multiple batter options.
- Builds walls in excess of 50 feet when combined with geosynthetic reinforcement.
- One square foot of wall face per block.
- Gravity walls can be built up to 4 feet high*, including the buried course, with 7.1 degree batter.
- Minimum inside radius, measured on the top course to the front of the units: 4 feet.
- Minimum inside radius, measured on the base course to the front of the units: 6 feet.
- Setback/System Batter: Near Vertical and 1″/7.10; additional system batter can be created by alternating pin placement on each course of wall.
Interested? Call, Contact, or Visit Us today.