- Versatile Experienced tradesmen can create a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- Durable Resistant to weathering action, excellent freeze/thaw stability and abrasion resistance.
- Breathability Allows moisture to diffuse, preventing damage from moisture build-up in wall system.
- Integral color Color K-88 Admix added to gray or white Conpro Stucco (depending on color choice) provides long lasting color. *Note: Gallant Gray, Dickensian Gray and Navajo Brown require gray stucco.
- Color choices Available in 14 standard earth tone colors.
- Impact resistance Significantly more resilient than EIFS.
- Remove loose and deteriorated material, laitance, dirt, dust, oil and any surface contaminants that will inhibit proper bond.
- Substrate should have open-pored and textured surface.
- No priming is required under normal circumstances.
- Mechanically mix using a low speed drill (400 – 600 rpm) and mixing paddle or mortar mixer.
- Pour 3.5 – 4 quarts of potable water and 1 quart of K-88 Admix or Color K-88 Admix into a clean mixing vessel and slowly add all of the powder.
- The proper mix ratio is 4 parts powder to 1 part water to ¼ part K-88 Admix.
- Mix continuously for 3 minutes to a uniform, lump-free consistency.
- Add up to 2 pints of additional water if needed.
- Allow to “breathe” for 1 minute and remix for 1 minute. This will improve workability and open time.
- Do not over mix, as this will entrain excess air.
- At the time of application, surfaces should be saturated surface dry (SSD) but hold no standing water.
- Apply a key coat of Conpro Stucco, filling all voids.
- Allow material to take up to thumb-print hard.
- Trowel or spray texture coat.
- Work to break points to avoid cold joints.
- Keep damp with a fine mist of water for 24 hours.
- Protect from direct sunlight, wind, rain and frost during curing period.
- Clean tools and equipment with water immediately after use.
- Cured material must be removed mechanically.
- 50 ft.²/50 lbs. @ 1/8 inch.
- 50 lbs. paper bags.
- 12 months when properly stored.
- Transport and store in cool, clean, dry conditions in unopened containers.
- High temperature or high humidity will reduce shelf life.
- Do not apply unless substrate and ambient temperature can be maintained at a minimum of 40°F for 24 hours. Refer to ACI Cold Weather Application Guidelines.
- Cold mixing water and low temperature will retard set. Hot water and high temperature will accelerate set.
- Protect application from precipitation and high wind for at least 8 hours.
- Do not add more water than specified.
- Do not re-temper, this will affect color.
- Avoid overworking material during placement.
- Substrate conditions, weather, and rate of hydration will affect final color.
Health and Safety
- Product is alkaline.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid breathing dust.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Refer to Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for additional information.
- In case of skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- For eye contact, flush immediately with a high volume of water for at least 15 minutes and contact a medical professional.
- For respiratory problems, remove person to fresh air.
- Dispose of material in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.