120 Truss-Mesh is a truss type continuous length joint reinforcement for single wythe walls.
- Hohmann & Barnard’s Lox All® Truss-Mesh and Lox All® Ladder-Mesh are continuous lengths of joint reinforcement that are embedded into the horizontal mortar joints of masonry walls
- Joint reinforcement has long proven to be necessary for superior performance of masonry wall construction, as it offers the following benefits:
- Reinforces a variety of masonry walls
- Greatly reduces cracking that can arise from thermal stresses
- Enhances resistance to water penetration, as cracks are controlled
- Increases lateral flexural strength
- Bonds exterior and interior masonry wythes together in composite walls
- Bonds masonry at intersecting walls and corners
- Increases elasticity
- Increases performance of masonry walls under various stresses
- Fabricated in conformance with ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures, and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcement)
Interested? Call, Contact, or Visit Us today.