Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic company in the landscape and masonry supplies industry? Are you ready to join a great team and enjoy going to work everyday? If you are, then we are looking for you! We are a family owned business that treats you like family. We provide competitive salary, incentives, benefits and the room to grow. Download the Application form and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Reports To: Yard Manager
Summary: Responsible for performing all duties related to fulfilling customer orders in the Worcester retail operation.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates forklift.
- Fills customer orders in accordance with invoice, completes appropriate paperwork, and place a copy with the merchandise for shipment.
- Load customer vehicles
- Complete assigned tasks from Yard Manager
- Performs daily maintenance checks and reports malfunctions to Operations Manager.
- Maintains a neat and orderly workplace always to include moving pallets, sweeping, and removing/disposing of debris.
- Records all merchandise discrepancies on appropriate paperwork.
- Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training and reports any dangerous conditions to management immediately.
- Loads, unloads and transfer of vendor materials to designated areas
- Inspects merchandise for deficiencies or breakages prior to shipment or warehouse shortage.
- Organizes merchandise to prepare for shipment as needed.
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Being able to lift 70 lbs without help
- Work outside
- Previous forklift experience a plus